Shenae Grimes: Chateau Marmont Cutie

Posted in Wednesday, April 20, 2011


Enjoying her evening with a bit of fun out on the town, Shenae Grimes was spotted at Chateau Marmont last night (April 19).

The "90210" babe sported a rocker look, wearing a studded leather jacket, black and gray plaid shirt, shiny black leggings and black suede pumps.

Another very noticeable accessory of Shenae's was a black heart tattoo below her right eye, which is her tribute to Japan after the country suffered a massive tsunami a few weeks ago.

While talking to "E! News," Grimes revealed her reasoning for the temporary tat, telling, “I was there when disaster struck. I was in Tokyo. I couldn’t leave and as soon as I was lucky enough to get home I thought of them and I wanted to honor the people.”

Hollywood Gossip

More: