Serena Williams – fit or fat?

Posted in Wednesday, April 20, 2011


I think by now you all know my opinion on this one. There is nothing fat about Serena Williams except her attitude (which I love about her, by the way) and it seems at least some of you agree with me. So why do the nasty insults persist? With these photos, Serena once again shows off her toned, athletic body and I took a really close look this time. I can’t see any fat. The woman is all muscle – as she has to be. She is a professional athlete. As I said last time, it is completely unfair to compare Serena with the likes of Anna Kournikova because one of them (Serena, obviously) is one of the most talented women in tennis. The other is only a little better than especially talented amateurs. With that said, the comparisons are still made and folks wind up calling Serena fat. I am not one of them.
Check out the rest of the shots here

More: