Home
About
Brooklyn Decker's Hot Bikini Body
Posted in Wednesday, April 20, 2011
0 Comments
Brooklyn Decker’s notoriously hot bikini body made an appearance in Miami Beach last week, trying to get what looks to be a much needed tan.
Check out the rest of the shots here
More:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Hottest News
Categories
Popular Posts
Kobe Bryant: I Didn't Mean To Offend Anyone
Following an court-side outburst at last night's game against the San Antonio Spurs, Kobe Bryant has issued a remorseful statement to ex...
Jenelle Evans Pleads Guilty to Drug Charge
She headed into court this morning (April 14) to face a drug paraphernalia charge - and Jenelle Evans ended up entering a guilty plea. Fort...
Candice Swanepoel models for Victoria’s Secret
If I had unlimited amounts of money I would own every article of clothing pictured on Candice Swanepoel in these photos. I love Victoria’s ...
Candice Swanepoel blowing a kiss
I’ve been a little inconsistent with my opinion on Candice Swanepoel. Sometimes the girl just looks too damn thin and that always bothers m...
Justin and Selena enjoy grown-up romance
The pair then enjoyed a splashing contest, before showing their adventurous sides with a jetski ride and flew above the sea on a parasail. ...
Blogroll
Copyright 2011 ©
Daily News, Celebrity, Entertainment & Showbiz News
Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All
Designed by: Watch The Office Online. Coded by: Cash Back Free Cell Phones
0 Comments:
Post a Comment